About Urgent Air
Urgent Air is a locally owned and licensed HVAC contractor. We offer a full range of heating, ventilation and air conditioning services for both residential and commercial clients in the Phoenix area. We are dedicated to providing quality heating and cooling services and products and strive to exceed our customers' expectations. Our highly skilled technicians are reliable, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We are eager to help you and to provide service and advice that you can trust. Contact us today to schedule your air conditioning check up!
Why Choose Urgent Air?
- We perform tasks in a timely manner.
- We are NOT commissioned-based, and don't sell you products or services you don't need.
- We aim to fulfill your needs, and truly care about your concerns.
- We arrive with fully-stocked vehicles (which helps us fix your problems quickly).
- We are clean and considerate (we won't track mud onto your clean carpet).
- We offer a large range of quality products. We don't sell cheap products just to make a bigger profit.
- We strive to build long-lasting relationships with our clients.
- We can save you money. We are a privately-owned small business, and don't have the huge overhead that large corporations need to support. That translates into significant savings for you!
Now, I have to ask…ice or frost? A layer of frost is not a problem, most units are factory programmed to ‘de-frost’ about every 90 minutes. A layer of ice is a problem. This invariably is a dilemma with heat pumps. It’s probably a malfunctioning defrost control which could cost between $350 and $1,000 to … Read More »
Don’t get stuck with impossible insulation or a failing furnace. Instead, use these savvy ways to save energy and freeze out the frost by looking: For every degree you set back your thermostat back, you’ll save 3% on heating costs. Try these easy ideas: Under doors Place a rolled bath towel under a drafty door. … Read More »
With summer a fading memory, now’s the time to ready your home for fall and winter’s cooler temps and unpredictable weather conditions. 1. Clear out the gutters. Remove leaves and other debris from your drainpipe and gutters to prevent clogging. In areas with cold winters, outdoor faucets should be drained in the fall. 2. Clean … Read More »